Small Animal Internist
Are you interested in being part of something extraordinary? Are you in need of a real challenge or a better sense of fulfillment? Is there something in your DNA that says I need to find my dream job? Well, keep reading!
Veterinary Referral Center of Central Oregon is a private and locally owned specialty/emergency center in Bend, Oregon. We are a group of enthusiastic specialists who are bringing an elevated level of specialty and emergency care to the pets of Central Oregon. After opening our doors in 2018 we have grown rapidly and have built a close connection to a fabulous clientele and community of referring veterinarians. We are proud of the hospital culture we have built and sustained as well as our collaborative working environment.
We are looking for Small Animal Internal Medicine specialist to add to our growing team. Our hospital currently includes Surgery, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Dermatology and Emergency Services. Facilities include in-house lab, digital radiography, 16-slice CT, ultrasound, rigid and flexible video endoscopy, in-house blood bank.
We are currently planning the 2023 opening of a brand new 26,000sf hospital here in Bend to allow for expansion of our ER and speciality services as well as the addition of other specialties along with a 64 slice CT and MRI.
Our facility is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon. Need we say more?
Perks of the job include:
- Working with a skilled collaborative and dependable team
- Being at the ground level of something amazing
- A chance to reach your full potential
- Need we remind you about Bend!
- Seemingly unlimited opportunities to drink craft beers
- Access to amazing skiing, mountain biking, hiking, trail running, fishing, boating and beyond
- Enjoy life in one of the most dog friendly cities of the country
- Generous benefits package to include medical/dental/vision, CE stipend, 401K with company matching, professional dues coverage and pet care discounts.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Board Certified or Residency Trained
- Ultrasound experience preferred but not required
- Part time positions considered
Apply for Small Animal Internist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly