Internal Medicine Veterinarian
Nexus is proud to be a part of the Beale’s Best hospital family, a group founded and owned by veterinary specialists, with the sole mission of reaching & defining the absolute pinnacle of quality in clinical care. What makes Nexus different than a corporate-run hospital? We look beyond short-term profits & the bottom line because we understand what builds sustainable value in the long run—quality of medicine, retention of industry-leading talent, and an unmatched reputation for excellence.
Our brand-new state of the art 58,000 square foot building will house a 33,000 square foot hospital and a 25,000 square foot continuing education center. The hospital will offer:
- Nine operating rooms
- Endoscopy suite with gastro-endoscopy, cystoscopy, rhinoscopy, and bronchoscopy
- Two ultrasound rooms with 4 total stations
- Laparoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Arthroscopy
- C-arm fluoroscopy
- Full in-house laboratory
- Digital Radiography
- Oncology Center
- Central Pharmacy
- Fully equipped intensive care unit with plans for achieving a Level I trauma center
Nexus Veterinary Specialists is looking for:
Nexus Veterinary Specialists is currently seeking a full-time Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist or residency trained individual to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all aspects of internal medicine. We will fully support an individual who has an interest in a sub-specialization of internal medicine. At Nexus we want our team members to work together to elevate patient care.
As our ideal Candidate, you have:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Board certified by ACVIM or having completed an Internal Medicine residency
- Able to obtain licensure to practice in the state of Maryland
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- Openness and adaptability when new policies, implementations, and procedures are put in place
- Forward thinking individuals with a desire to teach interns and residents as well as provide continuing education
- Interest in clinical research is plus
As we continue to grow and expand, our dedication is to provide all our team members with the best technology available to provide the highest level of clinical care. We provide our specialists and technicians with the tools and support to evolve their careers to the highest level, from the best & latest veterinary technologies to the ability to pursue the 3 pillars of excellence in specialty care: more cases, more clinical research, and more speaking & teaching opportunities. We would love to meet you and learn more about how we can help you evolve your career and provide you with the resources you need to achieve your professional goals.
A competitive compensation & benefits package complete with salary plus production/incentives, medical & dental insurance, 401K, vacation & veterinary association dues & CE allowance.
Notice: Nexus is dedicated to keeping our community and employees safe & healthy. We continually monitor CDC guidelines and adjust our medical protocols to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
To apply or any questions:
Please send a Cover Letter, CV or Resume to Irvin Bohac at firstname.lastname@example.org and Chris Holly at email@example.com. For more information about Nexus, please visit our Baltimore website at www.nexusvet.com. For more information about Park City, please visit our website at www.barkcityvet.com
About Baltimore, MD:
Baltimore boasts an incredible quality of life with options for everyone. Living within the city allows the discovery of the unique historic districts where walking around allows one to explore the likes of Little Italy, the Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Federal Hill, and Greektown to name a few. Each district showcases the residents’ heritages in eateries and shops. In addition, award-winning dining (not to mention our amazing seafood and fresh crabs) is not hard to find as well as an internationally recognized symphony orchestra and art museums. If you are into sports the Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles will surely give you something to cheer on.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Internal Medicine Veterinarian
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly