Veterinary Internist - MedVet Mountain View
7 days left
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
MedVet is seeking a Veterinary Internist (board certified or residency trained) to join the team in our Mountain View, CA hospital. Our Emergency and Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare teams include great clinical service team members (our well trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful emergency service.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal petcare and a 401K with organization match.
- Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about this opportunity with MedVet, please apply here or visit our website at www.medvet.com. To submit a confidential CV, please email Dr. Carolyn Luther at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!