Veterinary Internist - MedVet Commerce
MedVet is seeking a 2nd Veterinary Internist (board-certified or residency trained) to join our Commerce, MI hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community.
Once a weekend and summer getaway for the local residents due to the area’s quiet lakes and peaceful seclusion, Commerce is now a bustling suburb with beautiful lakes, golf courses and Proud Lake state park. Looking for some excitement? Just a quick drive will get you to Detroit where you can experience the river front, professional sports and a world class art scene. Since the late 1990s, a renaissance of new housing has started in the Detroit region. From lofts in the Cultural Center, to townhouses near Comerica Park, to single-family residences along the Detroit River, the Detroit region offers a variety of high demand housing at affordable prices.
What makes us different?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest employee owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. We offer each doctor an opportunity to become a shareholder. You will have a voice in moving our practice forward!
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- MedVet doctors and staff are dedicated to core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion.
- Creating an exceptional experience (The MedVet Experience!) for patients, clients, referral partners and employees is our most important goal.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- We offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, 401K, discretionary funds for continuing education and an excellent signing bonus.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about this opportunity with MedVet, please apply here or visit our website at www.medvet.com. To submit a confidential CV, email Dr. Carolyn Luther at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com.
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!