Veterinary Medical Oncologist - MedVet N.Utah
MedVet is seeking a Veterinary Medical Oncologist (board-certified or an individual who has completed medical oncology residency training) to join the team in our Northern Utah hospital in the Ogden/Sunset area. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare team includes great clinical service team members (our well-trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful Medical Oncology service.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal pet-care and a 401K with organization match.
- Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about this opportunity with MedVet, please apply here or visit our website at www.medvet.com. To submit a confidential CV, please email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com.
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!