Veterinary Cardiologist - MedVet Northern Virginia
MedVet is seeking a Veterinary Cardiologist (board-certified or residency trained) to join this very active specialty within our Northern VA hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our Cardiologists have the benefit of state of the art imaging and cath lab equipment, well trained technicians and medical leaders who understand what they need to provide best practice.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. We offer the unique opportunity to become a shareholder.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets. Dr. Kathy Wright (MedVet Cincinnati) is one of the few Cardiologists in private practice performing cardiac ablations.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We pride ourselves on the exceptional experience we create for patients, clients, referral partners and employees, and we value that ‘MedVet Experience’ above all else.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, and 401K.
- Discretionary funds and PLIT coverage are also provided for full-time team members.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about this opportunity, please apply here. To submit a confidential CV for any doctor position, please email Dr. Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com.
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!