Carolina Animal Specialty and Emergency is seeking a Residency-Trained or Board-Certified Internist to join our rapidly growing specialty and emergency practice. CASE is a multi-specialty practice with specialists in internal medicine, surgery, dermatology, and 24-hour emergency and critical care supported by a team of highly skilled veterinary technicians. Click here to learn more about us!
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving practice offering growth opportunities and an excellent compensation and benefits package. CASE is a new, spacious, bright facility with an excellent support team and all the tools you need to diagnose and treat your patients. Our Intensive Care Unit is staffed 24 hours a day so that your patient is carefully monitored throughout its medical treatment. We would like an individual who works well within the team and enjoys collaboration, who understands the importance of the referring veterinarian relationship, and has exceptional client/patient interactions.
The Internal Medicine department is equipped with all the tools, technology, and experienced staff to support optimum patient care and diagnostics. Including:
- Newly built 12,000 square foot hospital with state-of-the art equipment
- Color-flow Doppler ultrasound
- Flexible and Rigid Endoscopy
- New digital radiology system
- Computed Tomography
- Fully equipped In-house lab equipment to include Vetscan Imagyst Fecal Analyzer, HeskaView Telecytology
- I-131 therapy
- 24-hour emergency & critical care
- And much more!
What we offer:
- Lucrative Signing and Retention Bonus
- ProSal compensation
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Funded Life and Disability Policies
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid CE Time
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Generous Continuing Education Allowance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- And much more!
CASE is located in scenic Hickory, North Carolina ranked as one of the top 50 places to live in 2020, Hickory is nestled 50 miles northwest of Charlotte amidst the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. A richly historic area, North Carolina boasts the largest number of craft breweries in the American South, with more than 300 tasting rooms and pubs. As a growing city known for boating on Lake Hickory, community theatre, art history, and local sports, Hickory is a wonderfully unique place for a quality, relaxing, and affordable lifestyle. If you would like to learn more about Carolina Animal Specialty and Emergency or this position, please contact us today at email@example.com.
Apply for Veterinary Internist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly