VCA SouthPaws Veterinary Specialist and Emergency Center, a 24 year- established multi-specialty and emergency hospital in Northern Virginia, is seeking a board certified or residency-trained veterinary Neurologist to join our busy Neurology/Neurosurgery department. We pride ourselves on our collaborative and collegial work environment at SouthPaws. In addition to excellent pay and benefits packages, SouthPaws also offers:
- An established caseload and reputation for multimodality, full-service diagnostic and therapeutic neurology services.
- Full time Surgery, Internal medicine, Oncology, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Critical Care, Dermatology, and Physical Therapy specialists to help provide multimodality patient care and support.
- Dedicated and trained neurology nursing staff and client care coordinator.
- 3D Spiral CT, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, and MRI all available in-house.
- A total of 24 exam rooms.
- Rapid in-house lab machines (CBC, chemistry, electrolyte, coag monitors and more) for quick service to outpatients and inpatients. In-house Antech lab as well!
- Opportunities to teach and mentor with our active internship program (6 annually), as well as frequent vet student externs, and RDVM continuing education programs.
- 24/7/365 support from our CritiCare Department to facilitate overnight/weekend patient care, urgent referrals, and critical care patient needs.
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly