MedVet is seeking a Cardiologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join this very active specialty within our Northern VA hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our Cardiologists have the benefit of state-of-the-art imaging and cath lab equipment, well trained technicians and medical leaders who understand what they need to provide best practice. Why join the team at MedVet Northern Virginia?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Northern Virginia offers specialty services in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- We are committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care and have a highly trained clinical team.
- We have the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care including an IDEXX lab in house and ezyVet software to make completing medical records a breeze.
- Over the next year, we will be renovating our hospital interior and adding CT services on site.
Why will you love living in Northern Virginia?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Manassas is located just outside Washington DC and is known as an authentic, diverse, eclectic, and inviting community. Historic Downtown Manassas has much to offer, as businesses, one-of-a-kind shops, galleries, and renowned restaurants line the streets in historical buildings. Visit outstanding museums with must-see exhibits or explore the legendary battlefields. The Manassas economy is strengthened by high tech employers, big-thinking entrepreneurs, and area colleges and universities that infuse the city with a youthful vibe. The housing market is vibrant and surprisingly affordable. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.