MedVet is seeking a Cardiologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join this very active specialty within our Cleveland, OH hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our Cardiologists have the benefit of state-of-the-art imaging, cath lab equipment and telemetry along with fully dedicated and well-trained technicians and medical leaders who understand what they need to provide best practice. Why join the team at MedVet Cleveland West?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Cleveland West offers 24/7 Emergency services along with specialty services in Medical Oncology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, and Surgery.
- We're currently building a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility to support further growth and expanded service.
- Our team has access to all the technology and equipment needed to provide exceptional care, and we transitioned to ezyVet to make completing medical records a breeze.
- We also offer opportunities for training new ER doctors through our profession-leading Emergency Clinician Mentorship Program.
- For more details, check out our MedVet Cleveland West digital magazine .
Why will you love living in Cleveland West?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Residents of the Cleveland area are drawn to the city center for its award-winning restaurants and cultural outlets like the Museum of Contemporary Art and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Cleveland also boasts beautiful outdoor spaces like the Cleveland Botanical Gardens, the Holden Arboretum, Edgewater Beach, and miles of Metroparks. The West side is home to Gordon Square Arts District and attractions like the popular Great Lakes Brewing Company, while the East side houses the trendy East Bank Flats waterfront district and Progressive Field, home to the Cleveland Guardians. Residents also enjoy lake life with easy access to Lake Erie and the excitement of professional sports including the Cavaliers, Guardians, and Browns. Cleveland is also home to dozens of cultural neighborhoods that lend foodies a taste of the Old World with a quick excursion to Little Italy, Slavic Village, and Asian Town neighborhoods. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.