MedVet is seeking a Cardiologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join this very active specialty within our Pittsburgh, PA hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our Cardiologists have the benefit of state-of-the-art imaging and cath lab equipment, well trained technicians and medical leaders who understand what they need to provide best practice. Why join the team at MedVet Pittsburgh?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Pittsburgh offers specialty services in Neurology & Neurosurgery, Medical Oncology, and Surgery.
- In late 2022, we'll also be adding Radiology.
- Our team-oriented approach to collaborative and comprehensive care relies on our highly skilled technicians, support staff, and medical leaders who are committed to delivering the best medicine to your patients.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility with all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care.
- We use ezyVet and Smartflow software to make completing medical records a breeze.
- To learn more, check out our MedVet Pittsburgh digital magazine .
Why will you love living in Pittsburgh?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
The Steel City has often been ranked in the top five most livable cities in the U.S. and in 2019 was awarded the Food City of the year by af&co. There's something for everyone in Pittsburgh! It's home to nine Fortune 500 companies, the Carnegie Museum of Art, the Andy Warhol Museum, a vibrant downtown shopping and dining district, the nation's fifth oldest opera company, 446 bridges, miles of hiking and biking trails, a below average cost of living, and the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins. The area is filled with charming and unique neighborhoods shaped by the city's rich history. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.