MedVet is seeking a Cardiologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Cincinnati, OH hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Why Join MedVet Cincinnati?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Take a video tour here of our state-of-the-art hospital and make sure to check out our digital magazine for even more information!
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation , Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave .
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care . Their collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our specialties include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
- We also have an energetic group of rotating Interns and a dynamic Emergency Department that provides 24/7 care for the Cincinnati area.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Submit CV and letter of interest to:
Carolyn Luther, DVM
Manager, Medical RecruitingCarolyn.Luther@MedVet.com
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!