MedVet is seeking a Cardiologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join this very active specialty within our Houston, TX hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our Cardiologists have the benefit of state-of-the-art imaging and cath lab equipment, well trained technicians and medical leaders who understand what they need to provide best practice. Why join the team at MedVet Houston?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Houston Bay Area is a referral-only, appointment-based specialty hospital that offers Cardiology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- We have a state-of-the-art hospital with the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care.
- A recent transition to ezyVet makes completing medical records a breeze, and our highly trained team works together to provide comprehensive care that is supported with 24/7 nursing care for hospitalized patients.
Why will you love living in Houston?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
America's fourth-largest city is truly a melting pot that mixes international appeal and Southern charm. Sample cuisine from thousands of restaurants that feature culinary offerings from more than 70 different countries or enjoy world-class shopping and attractions. There are more than 500 institutions devoted to the performing and visual arts, science, and history. Houston also ranks first in the ten most populous cities for total acreage of parks and has 300 miles of bikeways giving you ample opportunities to get out and explore. The region is also home to Space Center Houston and multiple professional and collegiate sports teams. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.