is seeking a 2 nd Cardiologist
for our busy 2 doctor service that features a dedicated cardiology suite with separate echo room and cath lab, exceptional mentorship, and a seasoned Cardiology team to support you. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere with a team-oriented approach to patient care and includes top medical oncology and surgical services. Our clinical service team members and medical leaders understand what it takes to support a successful Cardiology service. Eligible candidates will receive a $100,000 signing bonus! Why join the team at MedVet Chicago?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Chicago offers 24/7 Emergency services along with specialties in Anesthesiology & Analgesia, Cardiology, Critical Care, Dentistry & Oral Surgery, Dermatology, Integrative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
- We're AAHA accredited and built a new, state-of-the-art hospital in 2019. We have all the equipment and technology you'd expect including an on-site lab and pharmacy.
- Our team includes a clinical pathologist, veterinary social worker, training specialist, hospitalists, House Officers, and rotating interns.
- Our commitment to training and mentorship also includes our profession-leading Emergency Clinician Mentorship Program.
- We recently transitioned to ezyVet to make completing medical records a breeze.
- Take a video tour or check out our MedVet Chicago digital magazine to learn more.
Why will you love living in Chicago?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Chicago can be described as a multicultural city that thrives on the diversity of its 77 neighborhoods, and it's well known for shopping, culture, attractions, food, entertainment, and nightlife. Chicago is the place to be in all seasons, and it's no surprise that it was voted "Best Big City in the U.S." five years in a row by Cond\u00E9 Nast Readers' Choice Award. Enjoy Chicago's world class beaches and outdoor dining in the summer and long walks through the many historic parks and lakefront trail in the fall. During the winter, there's plenty of activities including ice skating and holiday markets, and with the spring comes not only flowers, but the return of city's vibrant festivals and cultural events. All year, sports enthusiasts can cheer for the Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks, White Sox, Cubs, or Fire. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.