is seeking a 2 nd Cardiologist
for our busy 2 doctor service that features a dedicated cardiology suite with separate echo room and cath lab, exceptional mentorship, and a seasoned Cardiology team to support you. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere with a team oriented approach to patient care and includes top medical oncology and surgical services. Our clinical service team members and medical leaders understand what it takes to support a successful Cardiology service. Eligible candidates will receive a $100,000 signing bonus! Why Join MedVet Chicago?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Take a video tour here of our new state-of-the-art, 65,000 SF hospital.
- We are the only VETCOT Level 1 Trauma Center in the greater Chicago area. In addition, our state-of-the-art hospital technology includes an MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, a LINNAC, and an onsite reference laboratory with a clinical pathologist.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a $100,000 Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
Why Choose Chicago, IL?
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Their collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our specialties include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Critical Care, Dentistry, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
- We also have an energetic group of rotating Interns and a dynamic Emergency Department that provides 24/7 care for the Chicago area.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
- Be inspired every day by our live music scene, off-Broadway shows, festivals, vibrant arts scene, and cuisine cultivated by the world's top chefs.
- Get out and get active. This "City in a Garden" includes 570 parks and over 20 beaches to satisfy all your outdoor activity needs.
- Play ball! Not only is baseball a favorite Chicago pastime, but each major professional sport is proudly represented here.
or to submit a confidential CV
, please apply here
or, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE
and help you pursue your Passion.
We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!