MedVet is seeking a Cardiologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join this very active specialty within our New Orleans, LA hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our Cardiologists have the benefit of state-of-the-art imaging and cath lab equipment, well trained technicians and medical leaders who understand what they need to provide best practice. Why join the team at MedVet New Orleans?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet New Orleans is a 24/7 emergency and multi-specialty hospital that is AAHA accredited.
- We offer a state-of-the-art facility with the technology, equipment, and clinical support you need to provide exceptional care.
- We have cutting-edge medical service offerings like hemodialysis, apheresis, electrochemotherapy, immunotherapy, and more.
- Take a video tour of MedVet New Orleans.
Why will you love living in New Orleans?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
New Orleans is a world-famous food town that's filled with life, music (especially jazz), color, and energy. Best known for Mardi Gras and the French Quarter, the area is more than parades and parties. There's a sense of neighborhood, community, and people taking care of each other. Surrounded by water and shaded by storied oak trees, there are 100 miles of bike paths through the city and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation. The city's passion for pro and college sports might just rival any city in America, and the region is home to the Saints and the Pelicans along with multiple universities.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM @ Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.