MedVet is seeking a Medical Oncologist
(bo ard-certified or an individual who has completed medical oncology residency training ) to join the team in our Chicago, IL hospita l. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team or iented approach to patient care. The healthcare team includes great clinical service team members (our well trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful Medical O ncology service. Why MedVet?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Each of our doctors is eligible to become a shareholder- a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization and allow us to deliver true collaborative care and an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and employees.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available for both you and your support team.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health/dental/vision/life, 401K, MedVet paid long term disability and a great signing bonus.
- New! Student Loan Repayment Program.
- New! Parental leave
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet .com
or to submit a confidential CV
, please email
Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet .com
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE
and h elp you pursue your Passion .
We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!