MedVet is seeking a Medical Oncologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Indianapolis, IN team which includes a trained Medical Oncology VTS technician! We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Eligible candidates will receive a $100,000 signing bonus! What makes us different?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest employee owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. We offer each doctor an opportunity to become a shareholder. You will have a voice in moving our practice forward!
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- MedVet doctors and staff are dedicated to core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion.
- Creating an exceptional experience (The MedVet Experience!) for patients, clients, referral partners and employees is our most important goal.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet's Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a $100,000 Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet .com
or to submit a confidential CV
, please email
Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet .com
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE
and h elp you pursue your Passion .
We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!