MedVet is seeking a Medical Oncologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join the team in our Northern Utah hospital in the Ogden/Sunset area. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care. The clinical services team consists of well-trained technicians, support staff members and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful neurology service. Why join the team at MedVet Northern Utah?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Northern Utah offers specialty services in Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- In 2020, we moved into a completely new 15,000-square-foot hospital that offers state-of-the-art equipment and technology to support providing exceptional care.
- We are committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care and have a highly trained clinical team to support our doctors.
- Take a video tour of MedVet Northern Utah.
Why will you love living in Northern Utah?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Sunset is nestled in Northern Utah near the banks of the Great Salt Lake. It lies just 25 miles north of Salt Lake City and 10 miles south of Ogden City. This suburban area offers easy access to amazing outdoor recreation, a multitude of parks, and quality schools at an affordable price. There are four distinct seasons so you can enjoy the outdoors all year round. Hiking, golfing, mountain biking, water sports, fishing, birding, gardening, skiing, and snowboarding are just a few activities waiting for you. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.