MedVet is seeking a Neurologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our organization at our Indianapolis, IN hospital. The successful candidate is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team oriented approach to patient care.Why MedVet?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country which allows us to offer the unique opportunity to offer ownership and build wealth as a shareholder.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We pride ourselves on the exceptional experience we create for patients, clients, referral partners and employees, and, we value that 'MedVet Experience' above all else.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, 401K
- Discretionary funds and PLIT coverage are also provided for full-time team members
- MedVet's Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet .com
or to submit a confidential CV
, please email
Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE
and h elp you pursue your Passion .
We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!