MedVet is seeking a Neurologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our organization at our Indianapolis, IN hospital. The successful candidate is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care. Why join the team at MedVet Indianapolis?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Indianapolis has specialty services in Cardiology, Dentistry & Oral Surgery, Internal Medicine, Integrative Medicine & Rehabilitation, Radiology, and Surgery.
- We are AAHA accredited and committed to providing a collaborative environment where you'll work with leading veterinarians and a highly-trained clinical team with all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care.
- In May 2022, we began a complete remodel to upgrade and add to our current facilities.
- We focus on our team's professional growth and personal wellbeing with excellent work-life balance.
- We have a growing House Officer program and centralized support for resident training.
- For more details, check out our MedVet Indianapolis digital magazine.
Why will you love living in Indianapolis?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Ranked best place to live in the U.S. in 2018, Carmel is an upscale suburb of Indianapolis. Indianapolis is known for being open and inclusive. With its connection to art, nature, culture, and more, Indianapolis and the surrounding area have a lot to offer. From the world's largest children's museum to professional and collegiate sports teams and a vibrant art scene, Indianapolis has something for everyone. The 8-mile Cultural Trail, 95 miles of bike lanes, and 75 miles of greenways connect residents and visitors to parks, waterways, entertainment, and cultural destinations. Indianapolis also has a number of beautiful suburbs that boast great schools, entertainment, shopping, and more. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.