MedVet is seeking an Internist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Toledo, OH hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Why join the team at MedVet Toledo?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Toledo is a 24/7 emergency hospital that also offers referrals ultrasounds by a board-certified radiologist.
- We are AAHA accredited and committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care.
- You'll have the technology, equipment, and team support you need to provide exceptional care.
- All radiographs are evaluated by MedVet board-certified radiologists daily, our dedicated nursing team staffs our ICU ward around the clock, and we have an experienced ER doctor team that provides amazing mentorship.
- We are the only emergency hospital in Northwest Ohio with a doctor on site at all times, and we have 24-hour specialty consultation available with nearby MedVet Commerce and MedVet Columbus.
- We also use ezyVet to make completing medical records a breeze.
- For more information about MedVet Toledo see our digital magazine.
Why will you love living in Toledo?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
On the Western tip of Lake Erie, Toledo offers and abundance of outdoor recreation and sports. The region is a great place to live, work, and raise your family with an affordable cost of living, short commutes, and diverse neighborhoods that support a superb quality of life. The Toledo area boasts a nationally recognized zoo, a world-class art museum, a symphony orchestra, opera, and ballet. For thrill seekers, it's a short drive to Cedar Point for jaw-dropping roller coasters, and for a day trip, you can visit Detroit, MI, and Columbus, OH, in less than two hours. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther,DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.