Veterinary Oncologist at MissionVet + Emergency
MissionVet Specialty & Emergency is seeking a second oncologist!
MissionVet Specialty & Emergency is a 13,000 square foot, 24-hour specialty and emergency practice in San Antonio, Texas. In addition to emergency doctors and a well-trained and respected support staff, we house a team of 10 specialists in a variety of disciplines including Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, Critical Care, and Internal Medicine. We currently have 5 operating rooms, 13 exam rooms, multiple procedure rooms and are well-equipped to handle the busy caseload from the greater San Antonio area, as well as south and west Texas.
- We are committed to technological advancement and utilize some of the most progressive imaging modalities including a brand new endoscopy tower, which consists of an Olympus Video Processor and LED Light Source as well as Optera Video Gastrointestinal Scope, a Surgical Direct Video Endoscopy Cart with Pamel Monitor and flushing pump.
- We offer an on-site 16-slice helical CT scanner, a C-arm fluoroscopy unit, a 1.5 Tesla MRI, a GE Logic F6 Ultrasound, and a Probe with cardiac package for the heart.
- We offer twenty-four-hour monitoring by seasoned emergency doctors and licensed veterinary technicians.
- You’ll join a happy team that genuinely cares about each other and understands the importance of work/life balance and professional development.
- You’ll earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with additional incentives.
Why San Antonio?
San Antonio is a city of passion and pride. Art, beauty, and heritage can be found around every corner, creating a playground for individuals of all backgrounds. Ranked No. 4 on Food & Wine’s “32 Places to Go (And Eat) in 2019”, San Antonio’s culinary scene is unlike any other. Local farmer’s markets, vineyards in the Hill Country and city-wide festivals provide an amazing backdrop to a city of authentic tastes. San Antonio’s mild climate and vast open spaces are great for outdoor enthusiasts that enjoy bicycle riding, hiking, and canoeing. Are you a sports fan? San Antonio embraces the college athletics of the UTSA Roadrunners, is loyal to the five-time NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs, and is passionate about the internationally-watched, San Antonio Scorpions soccer team!
- Ranked No. 4 on OfferUp’s 2020 Good Neighbor Report as one of the “Friendliest Places in America”
- Ranked No. 7 on Travel + Leisure’s “Top 15 Cities in the United States” in July 2020
- Ranked No. 10 on Travel Daily News, in its “The Top Staycation Locations in the U.S.”
- Ranked No. 5 in the Best Big Cities in the U.S. category in Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2020
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, CE allowance, and 401k employer matching. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing practice with strong leadership and support. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional teamwork and communication skills and the desire to build strong relationships with referring veterinarians.
For more information, please contact Emily Lindholm - Emily.Lindholm@nvacompassionfirst.com
Please visit our website www.mission.vet for more information about our practice.
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more—more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients, and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com.
Apply for Veterinary Oncologist at MissionVet + Emergency
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly