MedVet is seeking an Internist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Mandeville, LA hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Why join the team at MedVet Mandeville?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Mandeville is a 24/7 emergency and multi-specialty hospital that is AAHA accredited.
- We are committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility with all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care with plans for a brand-new facility that will double our current clinical space.
Why will you love living in Mandeville?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Mandeville, LA, is located in St. Tammany Parish on the North shore of Lake Pontchartrain. The giant oaks along Mandeville's lakefront are iconic for this old and lovely town that boasts gorgeous water views and scrumptious Louisiana seafood. Although New Orleans is nearby, there's plenty to explore in Mandeville with top-notch shopping, a vibrant restaurant and entertainment scene, and endless recreation opportunities. In less than an hour, you can be in New Orleans to enjoy a day at the French Quarter or a Sunday watching the NFL Saints play! St. Tammany Parish Public Schools are consistently among the most highly rated public schools in Louisiana. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.