MedVet is seeking an Internist (board certified or residency trained) to join the team in our Mountain View, CA hospita l Our Emergency and Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team oriented approach to patient care . The healthcare team s include great clinical service team members (our well trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful emergency service. Why MedVet?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emer gency practices in the country . This allows us to offer every doctor the unique oppo rtunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedi cation to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and e ach other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a gene rous signing/relocation bonus, health , den tal, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance , discounted personal petcare and a 401K with organization match.
- Discretionary funds for c ontinuing education and PLIT coverage are pro vided.
- MedVet's Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet .com
or to submit a confidential CV
, please email Dr. Carolyn Luther at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet .com
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE
and h elp you pursue your Passion .
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!