Medical Oncologist - Fort Myers & Southwest Florida
Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers is excited to announce our newest oncology hospital coming 2022 to Fort Myers in sunny Southwest Florida! This is your opportunity to become one of the first members of our Fort Myers Fetch Team. Southwest Florida is home to world famous white sand and year-round outdoor activities. We truly live and work in paradise!
Here's a little about us: Did we mention that we are privately owned? There are few things more exciting than being a part of a company that started small and explodes into something great. You get to help build your service and your team, and your company. Visit our website at fetchvets.com or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/fetchveterinary to get an inside look at what working with our Fetch team is all about.
Our Fetch Locations: Located in Fort Myers, Florida and nestled between highways 75 and 41, makes for an amazing commute from pretty much anywhere. In Southwest Florida we have a full oncology facility in Bonita Springs (including Radiation Therapy) as well as satellite locations in Naples and Cape Coral. Our other specialty locations include Brandon, Florida and Greenville, South Carolina.
Here's what we have to offer:
- An owner who loves to purchase the latest and greatest equipment
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Multi-parameter monitoring devices
- Cloud based digital EMR
- Digital radiology suite
- Full complement of ultrasound
- 16 slice helical CT
Let us be honest, we offer pretty much what everyone else does BUT with a compensation package to include a base salary plus commission.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Relocation assistance
- Signing bonus
- Continuing education and uniform allowance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Licenses, dues and PLIT paid
- PTO and paid holidays
- Highly collaborative team of professionals
The owner just so happens to be a boarded medical and radiation oncologist and the chemo suite really is pretty awesome. Do you have a certain "thing" that you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That's the nice thing about privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
- Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the State of Florida Veterinary Board
- Residency trained
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Good attitudes and positive vibes! Life is too short: Let's have fun while we work!
- The ability to enjoy your day with a good sense of humor bringing laughter to all those that surround you
- Must be excited, engaging & proactive with ALL Fetch employees. Remember, we are a team!
Contact the owner directly: William Ratterree - 864.415.6878 email@example.com
Come practice veterinary medicine with us and find the forever career you've been looking for.
Apply for Medical Oncologist - Fort Myers & Southwest Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly