Veterinary Cardiologist - Dallas Veterinary Specialist
7 days left
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Dallas Veterinary Specialists is seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Cardiology Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join their team.
The ideal candidate:
- Values integrity and demonstrates superior communication,
- Delivers patient care and excellent client service, and
- Creates opportunities to foster a strong team
A positive attitude, respect, and a team-approach underscore all we do. If that sounds good, this is the team for you.
You’ll join established Internal Medicine doctors, a Surgeon, a Dermatologist and in-house Pathologist, plus a number of other specialties on the way. Our people are truly amazing, we work hard, enjoy the day and empower each employee to be part of the vision.
We welcome those seeking a collaborative team in providing clinical services, as well as support to our client & referring community. We are a dynamic and growing multi-specialty group, excited to add a new colleague who shares our passion for delivering excellent medicine and investing in our team’s development. This includes the support of core values that embody:
- An emotionally intelligent work environment
- A positive work/life balance
- Veterinary leadership in our community
- Teamwork and collaboration
The hospital is located in Dallas, Texas. You have access to just about anything you could want or need. It’s a thriving community, with an diverse cultural activities, restaurant openings and an active downtown revitalization. Additional highlights…
- Travel: Minutes from the Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport, and so many destinations right in Texas!
- Culture: Museums, world class Zoo & Aquarium, Theaters, Parks, Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, the largest Urban Arts District in the US.
- Fun for All: Night life, Six Flags over Texas, shopping, indoor and outdoor water parks, golf and more!
- For the Fans: Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks.
The secret is out – Dallas rocks! Make the move to call Dallas your home!
Dallas Veterinary Specialists is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Lindsay Wilbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.