PETS Referral Center is looking for 2 compassionate, enthusiastic, and fun-loving internists to join our team of specialists in oncology, ophthalmology, surgery, radiology, hospice, and emergency. Enjoy a great reputation with our referral partners and a team of doctors, nurses, and management who focus on the practice culture as the driver for the delivery of care and service. Our team of experienced specialists and seasoned emergency doctors (24/7) work together to provide our patient clients collaborative care across specialties.
- Privately owned and operated.
- Life is short.. Work somewhere awesome!
- Support from our other complementary specialty services (surgery, radiology, oncology, ophthalmology, Critical Care, Emergency, Hospice).
- Great clientele reflective of the educated and pet-centric community.
- Proven track record of a busy, satisfying caseload.
- Well supported by referring general practice partners.
- 24-hour emergency doctor coverage allowing specialists to focus on their own schedules.
- Our highly skilled and cohesive nursing team will always have your back.
- Many of our staff have been with us 10+ years
- The location supports an amazing quality of life with easy access to both the city of San Francisco and convenient for a getaway to Tahoe and the Sierras!
- A unique opportunity to influence an internal medicine service that you want to see.
**$250,000- $270,000 base pay with upside potential of production-based pay with the growth of the internal medicine service.
*$40,000 signing bonus for the right candidate (light-heartedness, sense of humor, and easy-going, fun nature is a plus!)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Learn more about PETS Referral Center at https://www.petsreferralcenter.com/. Take the next step and apply, you will not regret it!
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more—more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients, and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com.