Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist - Emergency Pet Clinic San Antonio - $150K Signing Bonus
Emergency Pet Clinic in San Antonio, Texas, is looking to expand their team by adding a Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or residency trained clinician to their established 24/7 ER practice!
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
The hospital is equipped with an in-house laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, and a pulmonetic ventilator. As well as an experienced veterinary team who have been practicing high quality emergency medicine and critical care in San Antonio for over 25 years. Our team is dedicated to merging emergency and specialty medicine while maintaining our current culture of collaboration. If you want to work in an emotionally intelligent environment with excellent work life balance, then this is the team to join!
Do you have a passion for teaching? Emergency Pet Clinic is committed to developing veterinarians through our established one-year internship program, “ER Academy”. Providing focused mentorship to new graduate veterinarians, giving them a solid foundation for a successful career in Veterinary Emergency Medicine.
San Antonio is a vibrant city with a low cost of living with a high quality of life. We enjoy fantastic weather as well as a dynamic cultural scene. So, come enjoy the food and festivals of this often-overlooked Texas city.
Emergency Pet Clinic – San Antonio is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Kaytlyn Jones, Kaytlyn.email@example.com
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.