VCA Roberts Animal Hospital is looking to add a residency trained or board certified Internal Medicine Specialist to our amazing team.
For over 45 years, VCA Roberts Animal Hospital has been serving the communities of Hanover, Hanson, Norwell, Hingham and Rockland. We are passionate about providing exceptional veterinary service for our clients and top-notch medical care for their pets. Our hospital provides internal medicine specialty services such as endoscopy, ultrasound and cardiology in addition to surgical and orthopedic services. Our hospital has recently gone through an extensive remodel resulting in a beautiful hospital to care for all of our patients.
In addition to providing specialty care, our hospital provides wellness exams, preventative care, vaccines, diagnostic services, spays, neuters, dental procedures, as well as 24-hour medical boarding and overnight care. Our friendly support staff looks forward to knowing every client by name and treating our clients like family when they are in our care!
VCA Roberts is located in Hanover, MA situated just 35 minutes south of Boston. Hanover is a quintessential New England town full of rich history and combines the convenience of nearby city perks with small town, suburban living. Noted by Boston Magazine for its affordable cost of living and educational amenities, Hanover also boasts plenty of outdoor recreation. Forge Pond Park has 240+ acres of land, playing fields, walking trails, and a canoe & kayak launch. Just a few miles up the road is World’s End, offering unparalleled views of the Boston skyline and a peaceful coastal walk. Only 10 miles from the coast, our city offers easy access to local beaches such as Humarock, Duxbury, and Brant Rock. Hanover is also a short commute from Cape Cod – an easy trip for those who wish to head down there for weekends or day trips in the summer. You could go whale watching and be back in your own bed in the same day!
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at email@example.com or 760-891-9903.