Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist - Saint Francis Veterinary Center - $150K Signing Bonus
Advance your career here at the nation’s only three-time Finalist for AAHA Practice of the Year for North America (1st Place 2019!) and New Jersey’s first VECCS-Certified Level II emergency center.
Saint Francis Veterinary Center of South Jersey, located less than 30 minutes outside Philadelphia, is looking to add a Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or Residency-trained Veterinarian to our team of 120+ veterinary professionals! Departmental leadership opportunities are open for discussion as well.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
Our services include surgery, internal medicine, radiology, ophthalmology, cardiology, sports medicine and rehabilitation, I131, and wellness care.
Internists are supported by a team of 10 emergency doctors and facilities equipped with in-house laboratory, digital radiography (with radiologist review of every radiograph), CT, fully equipped/state of the art surgical suites, ultrasonography, ICU, telemetry, fully-equipped endoscopy tower, cage-side FAST scan, oxygen kennel banks and more.
South Jersey is a unique location – the average household income around us is about $140,000 and the schools are highly rated. Our team members are very diverse and many live in Philadelphia while others prefer the suburbs or rural living that’s around us. There’s something here for everyone! We’re about 2 hours from New York and Washington, DC, and less than an hour to the beach!
Saint Francis Veterinary Center of South Jersey is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Amy Tomasko email@example.com
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.