Katonah Bedford Veterinary Center is seeking a third board certified or residency trained Medical Oncologist to join our busy, 24-hour emergency/specialty practice in beautiful Bedford Hills, New York—located 1 hour north of NYC.
KBVC is a hybrid hospital offering General Practice, Emergency, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, and Dermatology. We are a hybrid specialty ER center with a close-knit group of professionals that take a team approach to the care we provide. Our wonderful clientele allows us to practice gold standard medicine and make a difference in our patients’ lives. You will get to participate in our ongoing clinical trials with a team that practices the highest quality of medicine. You will be joining an already established oncology service alongside two wonderful board certified oncologists.
With the creation of VCA’s Pet CancerCare Alliance™, you can be a part of a unique brain trust of over 65 veterinary oncologists and a network of over 35 Pet CancerCare Centers across North America. Our Medical, Radiation and Surgical Oncologists work together to bring advanced treatments, technology and education to all veterinarians by providing collaborative care, research, clinical trials and leadership to help ensure that pets are living their best possible lives.
Bedford Hills is located in the heart of Westchester County. You can enjoy the close proximity to the excitement of The City and the rural beauty of the Hudson Valley. Bedford Hills has a great downtown with restaurants, shops and cultural opportunities. We offer an affluent area with a very short drive to CT and Greenwich. Locally you can enjoy hiking, horseback riding, and boating right in your backyard. Many of our employees choose to live in the city and commute to work. For those who prefer to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the Hudson Valley area offers abundant outdoor activities, vineyards and breweries, and many different housing options to meet your personal preferences.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at email@example.com or 760-891-9903.