Internist - Brandon Florida
Internist - Fetch of Brandon, Florida
PRIVATELY OWNED, Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers is seeking a Small Animal Internist to join our team in the sunny state of Florida!
Did we mention - we are privately owned!
Let's be honest, if you want to work for a venture capitalist firm, candy bar company, or Krispy Kreme (we do love their donuts) you know their website. While we might not be as vast as Krispy Kreme, our more intimate company is still able to offer the benefits of a larger company with a culture that genuinely listens to our team members.
Do you have a certain “thing” you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That’s the nice thing about being privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
Here’s a little about us: At Fetch, you will have the ability to practice advanced veterinary medicine in Florida, known for its warm weather, rich cultural history and beautiful coastal sunsets while providing quality medical care & compassion to four-legged family members and their owners! You will be joining another internist as well as a team of other board-certified specialists in medical and radiation oncology, as well as surgery and critical care. and Naples. This is your opportunity to become a member of a forward thinking exceptional, privately owned practice.
- Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the Florida Veterinary Board
- Boarded or residency trained in small animal internal medicine
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
- Must have a strong work ethic and we do not want any bad attitudes!
- The ability to enjoy your day with a good sense of humor bringing laughter to all those that surround you
- Must be excited, engaging & proactive with the whole Fetch team! Remember, we work long hours side by side!
Let us be honest, we offer pretty much what everyone else does BUT with a compensation package to include a base salary plus commission.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Relocation assistance
- Signing bonus
- Continuing education and uniform allowance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Licenses, membership dues and PLIT paid
- PTO and paid holidays
- Highly collaborative team of professionals
Cut out the middleman (or woman!) and text or email the owner directly
William Ratterree - 864 415 6878 firstname.lastname@example.org
What's holding you back?? Come practice veterinary medicine with us and find your forever career with Fetch!