Full-time clinical track or tenure-track faculty position in Equine Internal Medicine.
- Clinical, laboratory and classroom instruction for veterinary students in all 4 years of the professional curriculum
- Mentoring/training of interns and residents
- Provide clinical service on a primary care and referral basis in the Boren Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
- Outreach activities (i.e. presentations) to horse owners/enthusiasts and veterinarians locally, nationally, and internationally
- Participation in academic affairs and administrative duties