Looking for another Internal Medicine Specialist to join our Specialty & ER/CC practice in Vancouver, WA! Established in the Vancouver/Portland area for over 30 years! Guaranteed base salary of $200-$250k + production & generous singing bonus!!!
Who we are
- We are a compassionate & enthusiastic group of professionals dedicated to a team approach to client & patient care
- Our strength as a practice stems from our devotion to the well-being of our patients
- We take time for every client who walks through our doors & care deeply for our patients
- We are proud of the work we do and are appreciated & respected by the surrounding public and referring veterinary community that we have served for over 30 years
About the hospital
- Columbia River Veterinary Specialists is a 24/7, multidisciplinary hospital with Emergency & Critical Care, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Dermatology and Neurology specialists
- We are able to offer advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies s
- On-site 1.5 High Field Hallmarq MRI
- 8-slice CT
- C-Arm & fluoroscopy
- 3 GE Logiq ultrasound machines
- 2 Snyder oxygen cage banks
- Olympus scope tower
About Vancouver, Washington
- Located in the Pacific Northwest 15-20 minutes north of Portland, Oregon
- The outdoor opportunities are endless! Achieve work/life balance in a beautiful outdoor playground. The Pacific Coast, Mt. St. Helens, the Columbia River Gorge, the Cascade Mountains, and the high desert are all within driving distance or visit on of the 191 area parks within Vancouver itself. So get out your hiking shoes, backpack, snowshoes, kayak, paddle board, fishing pole, snow skis or bike and start exploring!
- After exploring the outdoors all day visit one of the dozen plus breweries in the “next beer town” or visit one of the 9 tasting rooms in downtown or 17 wineries in the surrounding area
Compensation Package & Benefits Highlights
- Guaranteed minimum base salary of $200-250k + production
- Generous signing/retention bonuses; $50k minimum signing bonus
- Relocation stipend available for non-local candidates
- Monthly Experience Life Bonus – additional non-production based bonuses for childcare, personal development, fitness membership, travel, hobbies and more!
- High-quality health, dental, vision, disability & life insurance plans
- Large yearly CE allowance with additional PTO days for CE
- 401K with discretionary match
- Reimbursement for membership dues & license fees
- VIN membership
If this sounds like a hospital that you want to be a part of please email your resume to Dr. Sarah Bird or apply online now.