Southern Veterinary Partners is a veterinarian owned and operated network of over 300 animal hospitals. Our veterinarian founders started the company seven years ago with the goal of providing high-quality care and exceptional client experiences. We pride ourselves on maintaining the original culture of the hospitals that join our team while SVP provides operational support. This gives our veterinarians the best of both worlds: partnership, benefits, networking, and support while maintaining a family culture.
We are currently looking for a Board-Certified Veterinary Internist to join our rapidly growing team. Northlake Veterinary Hospital, located in Mandeville, Louisiana just north of New Orleans, provides quality veterinary care to the Northshore regional area including Covington, Madisonville, Robert, Hammond, Abita Springs, and Lacombe. The brand new 6,000 square foot facility offers full diagnostic capabilities including ultrasound, digital x-ray (including dental), a complete in-house IDEXX laboratory, therapy laser treatments, and has full service surgical capabilities (both elective and emergency). We are proud to offer 24 hour ER care 365 days a year!
Northlake Veterinary Hospital also has a brand new boarding facility for all your doggie day care and feline home-away-from-home needs! The experienced veterinarians and friendly staff at Northlake Veterinary Hospital are committed to providing our clients and their pets with individualized care from the puppy and kitten stage to the older years. By providing consistent quality health care, we strive to help your pet live a long and healthy life. The values needed to maintain our goals include a strong work ethic, honesty, communication, dedication, compassion, and commitment to strengthening the human-animal bond.
If you are looking for a collaborative environment where you can practice gold standard medicine with best-in-class equipment, we encourage you to apply today. In addition to SVP’s standard benefit package, this opportunity offers a generous sign-on bonus and SVP’s industry leading equity ownership package.
The ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are dedicated to practicing the highest quality of specialty care possible.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or residency trained
- Licensure must be in good standing to practice in the state of Louisiana
- Maintain cooperative relationships with primary care veterinarians, associated hospital departments, SVP teammates and others contacted in the course of work
- Maintain composure, direction and professional demeanor at all times
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
Southern Veterinary Partners rewards its team members with a competitive salary. Additional benefits may include growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Generous sign on bonus and SVP’s industry-leading equity ownership package
- Production incentive
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Relocation assistance, if applicable