We invite YOU to visit Animal Emergency & Specialty Center of Knoxville and see all that we offer. We are seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Internist to join our team.
Who We Are:
We are Board-certified surgeons and specialists at AESC who treat a wide range of veterinary orthopedic, oncology, thoracic, abdominal, and soft-tissue conditions. YOU will be a part of a variety of interesting cases.
Our Specialty Team Includes:
- Internal Medicine (Two FT Internists)
- Critical Care (One FT Criticalist and a FT residency trained Criticalist)
- Surgery (two full-time surgeons)
- Oncology with full-time advanced on-site research (One FT Oncologist)
- 18 Licensed Veterinary Technicians (TN) with several pursuing their VTS-Surgery
- We plan to add Neurology and other additional specialty services once our new facility is completed in 2022
YOU would be leading our services into the future as we complete a large facility expansion in 2021 and 2022. We will be building a brand new 20,000 square feet building to provide our specialists with the most advanced equipment and facility to care for their patients. This will include a brand-new MRI, Linear Accelerator, expansive ICU, and new large surgical suites with Fluoroscopy.
What We Offer at Our AAHA Accredited Facility:
- Generous salary
- Head start student loan payment program – We will pay your student loan for up to 4 years
- Cures for cat’s thyroid treatment center
- We have a highly trained team of technical and support staff
- We are equipped with the latest specialized instrumentation and equipment that includes: arthrex equipment, orthopedic packs, diagnostic imaging, GE Vivid CT Scanner and endoscopy
- A fast-paced environment with an endless number of exciting cases and opportunities to learn
- We partner with local referring veterinarians to achieve a successful surgical outcome
- Unlimited CE allowance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- 529 Gift of College plans
- License and DEA reimbursements
The Local Attractions:
The beautiful state of Tennessee provides you endless opportunities to EM-ARK upon during your time away from work. Some of the things you will relish will include an abundant number of places to snowboard, kayak, white-water raft, fish, and countless hiking/biking trails throughout the nearby Smoky Mountains National Park. Along with the amazing outdoor possibilities, Knoxville offers a variety of diverse and eclectic offerings for the nightlife scene.
What You Will Bring to The Job:
Passionate about practicing outstanding medicine but also building and fostering a strong team