Small Animal Internist in New Hampshire
Small Animal Veterinary Emergency and Specialty (SAVES), located in Lebanon, New Hampshire, is looking to add a residency trained or board-certified Internist to join our team.
This Position Offers:
- Flexible scheduling
- The ability to establish and develop the Internal Medicine service, and select your preferred equipment
- The opportunity to collaborate with specialists within our Ethos network
- An established ER department with high volume in-house case load
- An rDVM community to help develop the internal medicine caseload
- An amazing technical staff
- Comprehensive compensation and benefit package starts first day of employment!
- We are a quality emergency and critical care facility offering 24/7 care for our community looking to develop specialty services starting with Internal Medicine.
- Our technicians offer excellent support and patient care to allow you to practice a high level of medicine.
- The open concept of our facility provides the ideal design for our colleagues to develop strong personal bonds, maintain great communication, and make workflow changes whenever needed
Our Hospital: Our hospital includes 3 exam rooms, 2 surgery suites, with room to grow into additional space with the needs of the business. Diagnostic imaging capabilities digital radiography and ultrasound.
Our Team: We are a talented, energetic, and personable team. Our easy-going culture is best suited for someone with strong emotional competencies; is self-aware, has a positive attitude, authenticity, and caring empathy toward others. Our focus on delivering exceptional client service serves as the backbone for maintaining a hospitable culture that fosters teamwork and camaraderie. We take care of each other first, allowing us to provide outstanding, empathetic service to our clients, referring veterinarians and the community.
The Area: SAVES, located in Lebanon, NH, is a true New England picturesque town in the heart of the vibrant upper valley region. Nestled perfectly at the center of all the outdoors activity New Hampshire and Vermont have to offer, Lebanon, NH is the ideal location for anyone with a four-season love of the outdoors. In addition to the vast access to the outdoors, Lebanon and neighboring Hanover are also bustling with restaurants, theatre, museums, shops and culture thanks to the presence of Dartmouth College and its diverse student body. Relocation assistance will be available for those not currently living in the area.
Our Network: SAVES is part of the Ethos Veterinary Health network of hospitals, providing our clinicians the opportunity to be part of a larger network of hospitals, but still maintain its distinctive identity. Our focus is on advancing veterinary medicine, along with providing high quality, compassionate care, which improves the lives of patients and their human companions. Our advancements center around three main areas: Transformative Science, Knowledge and Collaboration.
During the difficult times of the Coronavirus pandemic, Ethos has offered more than $900,000 in COVID Pay to allow our employees to stay home in case of exposure and more than $2.6 million in recognition bonuses for all the hard work and long hours they have had to put in during these stressful times.
“Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.”
Interested candidates can send their CV to Jill Taylor, Veterinary Talent Acquisition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Small Animal Internist in New Hampshire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly