Job Description: VCA California Veterinary Specialists in Ontario
is seeking a board certified or residency trained Neurologist
to join our team.
As the regional leader in specialty, emergency, and critical care medicine, we credit our success to our team's ability to provide exceptional client care, strong team environment, and a desire to help the patient. We are located in sunny southern California in the city of Ontario, and VCA CVS-Ontario is the largest 24-hour emergency and specialty hospital in the Inland Empire. We are well established with over 10 years of exceptional veterinary service and patient care and are continuing to grow and thrive. Our hospital is less than an hour from sandy beaches, hiking in the mountains and the beautiful desert.
Joining the VCA CVS-Ontario team, you will be supported by Surgical, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiology Services as well as a team of eleven Emergency Clinicians and a full complement of experienced, well-trained staff of full-time RVTs and assistants. We have a modern and bright 14,000 sqft. hospital with 10 exam rooms and 3 surgical suites. The hospital has state-of-the-art equipment including 1.5 Tesla MRI, fluoroscopy, laparoscopic and thorascopic instrumentation, endoscopy, multiple ultrasounds, and computed tomography with automatic injector and an in-house lab. We have a unique culture in our hospital which places strong value on skill set, individual personality, and career goals.
Our new Neurologist will have access to an existing referral base committed to these services. The successful candidate will participate in community outreach in a supportive structure but this is not a situation where the service needs to be built from scratch. With over 100 hospitals that actively refer cases and continuously come through the door, building a loyal following will not pose a problem for the right candidate.
For additional information, click here: https://www.vcacareers.com/about-us.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
For more information about this job, please contact Kristen Hreczan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.