Job Description: VCA South Shore Weymouth Animal Hospital
-nestled along the coastline just 30 minutes south of Boston, Massachusetts-is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist
to join our 24-hour emergency/specialty/general practice.
For more than 30 years, we have been caring for pets in the Norfolk County area. Our 28,000 square foot, state of the art hospital is beautiful and inviting, with a diverse and stimulating caseload. The strong relationship between our emergency and specialty departments allows us to care for complex surgical and medical cases in a 24-hour setting, providing comprehensive care. VCA South Shore Weymouth also boasts a strong internship program and a talented, caring support staff.
Weymouth is a mature, strongly residential suburb located just south of Boston. The community is nicely situated for easy access to Cape Cod and the Greater Boston area. Three MBTA commuter rail stations provide quick transportation into the city. Weymouth's popular recreation areas include Legion Field, George Lane Beach, and Webb Memorial State Park. Its thoroughfares feature an assortment of restaurants and small shopping plazas, while its village centers are home to an eclectic mix of local stores. Families continue to be attracted to Weymouth for its diverse housing options, convenient transportation, premier health care facilities, and fine system of parks and open spaces.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at email@example.com
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.