VCA Southern Tier Animal Hospital
located in Vestal, NY is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
Flexible schedules, no-on call duties, fully trained and licensed staff, as well as the ability and support to follow your primary interests are just some of the benefits of joining us at Southern Tier Veterinary Associates!
We are AAHA accredited! Our team is passionate about providing preventative, diagnostic, surgical, and dental services, and are supported by a caring and highly proficient, long-term staff, including five Licensed Veterinary Technicians. Our building offers an in-house surgical suite, a separate dental suite and is well equipped with ultrasound, digital radiology, dental radiology, ECG, Idexx in-house lab, and more!Full-time or Part-time hours are available, and no on-call hours! The hours that we are looking for veterinarians to fill are: Monday-Friday 8a-6p every other Saturday 8a-2p. We are close to the Finger Lakes, Wineries, Binghamton University, and just a few hours from NYC (great for day trips).Hospital Website
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.