VCA Snohomish Animal Hospital located in Snohomish, WA is looking for a Veterinary Medical Director who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
VCA Snohomish Animal Hospital is very fortunate to have a fully staffed, experienced support staff that helps the day run smoothly allowing our veterinarians to focus on practicing medicine. This is an opportunity to help lead this team and help them grow and to integrate more into the community.
The Medical Director role is a full-time position. Our veterinarians typically work four days per week with rotating Saturdays. We are closed on Sunday.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like a practice owner. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
Snohomish is a small, tight knit community that maintains its rural feel while still being very close a wide variety of outdoor activities year-round and big city experiences are less than an hour away as well. It is a terrific town for families, and we look forward to becoming a close partner with the community in the years to come.
Check out our Community Partnership Here: Paws Hospital Website
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.