Job Description: VCA Briarcliff Animal Hospital
located in Atlanta, Georgia,
is looking for a Medical Director
who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team. VCA Briarcliff Animal Hospital is one of the largest VCA's in the nation
and continues to grow in the Atlanta community. We are seeking a highly experienced Veterinarian
to join our hospital family as a Medical Director
We are a well-established, AAHA Accredited, +10 doctor, small animal GP/Urgent Care practice! We're looking for an experienced doctor who's ready to take on a leadership role and continue the positive culture of the team. Our Hospital Manager and other Department Lead DVMs have been here for 10-25yrs and looking forward to the continued growth and leadership.
As the Medical Director, you will be a highly motivated professional looking to serve clients with the best medical recommendations and care while also having fun with an incredible team of people. The culture at VCA Briarcliff Animal Hospital is a true reflection of the Atlanta area - upbeat, inviting, diverse, and a long history within the community!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like a practice owner. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed. VCA Briarcliff Animal Hospital
is near Midtown Atlanta.
The surrounding attractions include Piedmont Park, Atlanta Botanical Gardens, Phillips Arena, and the new Mercedes Benz Stadium, home to the Atlanta Falcons. Enjoy all of the interests of city living, with many outdoor activities available and the North Georgia Mountains just a short drive away.Hospital Website: VCA Briarcliff Animal Hospital
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including: Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.