Job Description: VCA Daytona Animal Hospital
is seeking an experienced Veterinarian to lead our team as Medical Director
in beautiful Daytona Beach, Florida!Sign-On Bonus offered!
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like an owner would, but without the risks of ownership. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
VCA Daytona Animal Hospital in Daytona Beach has been proudly serving Volusia County pets with professional veterinary care since 2007. We are a full-service hospital that provides the best quality care. Our services include routine medical care, in-house diagnostics, veterinary dental care, cold laser therapy, diagnostics and much more.
In Daytona Beach, you'll find entertainment with outdoor adventures including surfing, parasailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing or an eco-boat tour.
Rejuvenate in the surf and explore the area's 23 miles of sandy beaches.
Catch live music in the city's Oceanfront Park. Find indoor fun at The Museum of Arts and Sciences , that includes a hands-on children's area and a Planetarium show, and the largest private collection of Florida paintings in the country.
The Daytona Beach Pier is a historic attraction. Nearby are the thrill rides, the Daytona Lagoon water park and other enticements of the Boardwalk amusement area. Also located in Daytona is the famous 500-acre Daytona International Speedway complex, known as "The World Center of Racing." Hospital Website: VCA Daytona Animal Hospital
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including: Health & Wellness
- I nnovative associate health and wellbeing department ( Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources )
- 401k retirement savings plan with company matc h
- Health / dental / vision insurance, infertility benefits , gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Cont inuing Education Allowance and p aid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust C linical S tudies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability c overage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5 ,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.