Job Description: VCA Eads Animal Hospital
, located in Eads, Tennessee,
is looking for a Co-Medical Director
who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team. VCA Eads Animal Hospital
has an excellent support staff that works well together. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment, including laser therapy, Laparoscopic equipment, digital radiographs, and Dental Digital radiographs.
Our hospital has been serving the Eads community for over 18 years. We believe in providing the best possible care to our patients. Our tight-knit community is a great place to call home. Many of us can be found at local restaurants and summer festivals! With a 15-minute drive, you can reach Shelby Farms, a park famous for its trails, lakes, Dog Park, and horseback riding. For a more city feel, Downtown Memphis is approximately 30 minutes away. Here you can find our famous Memphis barbecue and listen to live music while enjoying the riverside view. Full-time hours, open six days/week, no on-call hours, the schedule includes four days/week (Mon-Fri) with a rotating half day on Saturday.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like a practice owner. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed. Hospital Website: VCA Eads Animal Hospital
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including: Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.