Job Description: VCA Foster Animal Hospital located in Clifton, NJ is looking for an associate veterinarian and/or medical director who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
At Foster Animal Hospital we are a family-oriented team with a dedicated and seasoned support team including one CVT, one CVT in training and multiple VAs and CSRs. We have two full time doctors, each with 20+ years of experience each. We have a spacious hospital with a full parking lot. In order to protect our team members, clients and pets, we are following all CDC recommendations for COVID-19 safety.
We are seeking preferably full time DVMs for wellness appointments, sick care appointments and general practice surgeries, including dentals. Schedules include 5 days a week and shifts may be flexible. Some Saturdays and evenings may be required but we are closed on Sundays. Foster Animal Hospital is located in the friendly town of Clifton, close by to many family attractions, including Met Life Stadium and the American Dream entertainment complex. We are located within 15 miles of NYC and one hour of the northern Jersey Shore points. We are easily accessible from the Garden State Parkway, Route 3 and the NJ turnpike (95).Hospital Website
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.