VCA Woodstock Animal Hospital located in Portland, OR is looking for a Medical Director who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
Join a team who truly believes that "the strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team." We are a well-equipped facility that includes an in-house diagnostic lab, surgical, ultrasound, and digital radiology. Our goals are high quality medicine and great customer service.
We are looking for a positive, motivated and compassionate F/T Medical Director. Open 6 days/week (Monday through Saturday). Generous sign-on bonus. Relocation allowance.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like a practice owner. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
Check out our hospital and local community here: Hospital Website Travel Portland
VCA Woodstock is located in the upbeat and unique neighborhood of Woodstock. There are many fun shops and services available within a block of our hospital. It is a very pet friendly location.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.