Job Description: VCA Auburn Animal Hospital
is seeking an experienced Veterinarian
to join our busy, well-established 2 doctor practice in Auburn, Massachusetts-located just outside of Worcester.
VCA Auburn has a fun-loving, caring hospital team that wants nothing more than the best for its patients and clients. This full service hospital boasts state of the art equipment, which includes:
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:Health & Wellness
- digital radiography
- digital dental radiography
- highly trained support team
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.