Job Description: VCA Durant Road Animal Hospital
, located in Raleigh, North Carolina
, is looking for a Medical Director
who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
VCA Durant Road Animal Hospital is an AAHA accredited multi-doctor practice. We are committed to providing high-quality professional care.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like a practice owner. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
Located in Raleigh, NC, you can spend your day enjoying history, culture, and the outdoors. Visit the State Capital grounds or stroll past historical sites along the cobblestone streets of City Market. With over 150 parks, lakes, and greenways in Raleigh, there is an opportunity to enjoy golf, biking, swimming, boating, and other outdoor adventures. Raleigh is in Wake County and is one of the best places to live in North Carolina. Living in Raleigh offers residents an urban-suburban mix. The food scene has exploded; many of the restaurants have received national recognition. The public schools in Raleigh are highly rated.Hospital Website: VCA Durant Road Animal Hospital
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including: Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.