Veterinary Technician - Internal Medicine $1500 Signing Bonus!!
Are you looking to join a committed team of professionals that have pioneered growth in the veterinary field? Do you want to advance your skills in a supportive environment? VCA Katonah Bedford Veterinary Center
is seeking an Experienced Licensed Veterinary Technician
to join our Internal Medicine Team
full time! We are proud to be one of the premier providers of primary and 24 hour ER/critical care to the tri-state area for over 20 years. We are located in beautiful Bedford Hill, NY in the heart of Westchester County. Our team has a shared devotion to provide progressive medicine with compassion as a driving force and we are eager to welcome a like-minded individual!Why Join The VCA KBVC Family?
We are passionate about supporting Technicians and are committed to your personal career development. VCA is a community of dedicated professionals that will encourage you to explore everything a Technician career has to offer. We create and support an inclusive work environment where you can focus on your career, your happiness, and the patients you serve. Below are some of the many benefits of joining the VCA team!
Why We Want You!
- Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
- Leadership opportunities
- Career development programs
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
- CE allowance
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Vet Tech license reimbursement
- Free wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
- Referral bonuses
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life, long and short term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation and sick time
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent-by delivering an outstanding client experience-so we can provide exceptional care to every patient. You've worked hard for your credentials (CVT, RVT, LVT) and we want you to use the knowledge that you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Ready to grow with a collaborative and supportive team? Apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.